The payment solution for online platforms and marketplaces
One API that enables split payments, PSD2 compliancy, multi PSP set-up, automated reconcilation, out-of-the box KYC and other cool stuff that will help you run your marketplace
What is Payaut
Payaut helps online platforms and marketplaces to accept and collect payments via any PSP of choice. We take care of the seller onboarding process, split payments and payouts through one API.
Accept payments from the PSPs of choice and have the ability to choose from 100+ payment methods and expand globally.
Split every transaction into the platform’s commission and the seller fee according to your needs. As the payment providers will settle to Payaut the platform is out of the moneyflow and therefore PSD2 compliant.
Multiple incoming payment flows will be reconciled into a single payout to the seller or the platform.
Transfer funds in the Payaut environment between the marketplace and sellers accounts balance to charge for corrections or monthly fees.
Based on local regulation we optimize the KYC verification process for individual and business sellers according to the latest AML & CTF regulations.
Flexible & Fast Payouts
Automatically trigger payouts daily, weekly or monthly once funds are reconciled, or stay in control and trigger payouts yourself with our API.
Payaut has an invoice module that automatically generates the invoices for your sellers, offering insights in their generated revenues and commission costs.
Accept payments in different currencies and payout in different currents according to your needs.
__esc_attr_e('How it works') ?>How it works
The Payaut payment process
We're PSP Agnostic
We accept settlements from all PSPs and payment methods, all to our single Payaut account. Then, we split payouts to your sellers and to your marketplace the way you want, whenever you want it to be done. Fast, easy and PSD2 compliant.
Manage your payments using your PSP(s) of choice
- Accept all payment methods
- Optimise your payment costs
- Scale easily by geography
- No lock-in on KYC data
Split payments between multiple sellers and yourself
- Split payments and refunds
- Support multi-seller checkout
- Be PSD2 certified
Realtime insights in your payment flows
- Full transparency on your payment flows, sellers and balances
- Available through our APIs, dashboards or reports
- Export data at any time
Fund transfers between virtual accounts
- Charge for subscriptions or perform corrections
- Limit access to keep control over balances
- Automate fund transfers through our API
Optimise your seller KYC experience locally
- We verify both company and individual sellers
- Only verify when you need to: on the moment a payout is scheduled
- No more hassle on KYC processes, so you can focus on your core business
- Optimised KYC process per country, which enhances the seller experience
Flexible & fast payouts
Optimise your seller experience with fast payouts
- Payout on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule
- Manage payouts according to your needs
- Control everything yourself through our API
Automated seller invoices
- No third party integrations or manual work anymore
- Provide insights to your sellers on their monthly costs
With the mission to democratize the payments world, Ernst van Niekerk (ex. Adyen) founded Payaut in 2019. Since then his team has grown from 3 to 25 individuals, each enhancing the company’s culture and bringing expertise from the payment industry.
Payaut is backed by renowned business angels from Adyen and Mollie as well as leading European VC funds such as LocalGlobe (Robinhood, TransferWise, Cazoo), Entrée (Cazoo, Gusto, Monday) and Finch Capital (BUX, Hiber, Fixico).
Payaut is an automated PSD2-compliant payment solution for online marketplaces that takes care of everything regarding payments towards the platform and the sellers it hosts!
Acting as an intermediary between sellers and the different Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Payaut enables the marketplace to use multiple processing partners such as Mollie, Adyen, Paypal or Stripe at the same time providing opportunities to improve margins and increase conversion through payment orchestration.
Payaut every seller in the world!